Options for non-surgical cosmetic treatments continue to expand! The advantage to these procedures is that they are temporary and less costly than plastic surgery. As your face matures, your treatments can be adjusted accordingly.
- Tightens forehead lines, crow’s feet and neck lines
- Onset is gradual 1-2 weeks after treatment
- Maintenance is 3-4 times per year
- Fillers soften the depth of lines and plump lips & cheeks
- How much filler used determines your final result
- Maintenance is 2-3 times per year
Laser technology is ever expanding. Lasers are a light source that can be used to target imperfections in the skin. We can help you determine which laser is best for you!
VIVACE Radio Frequency Micro-Needling is used to improve:
- Facial wrinkles
- Fine lines
- Tightening and toning the face, neck, hands, and body
IPL Photorejuvention is used to improve:
- Brown “sun spots”
- Facial redness, blood vessels, & rosacea
- Skin texture and pore size
- Typically consists of 3-5 treatments
Fractional Full Face Resurfacing is used to improve:
- Fine lines, wrinkles, “crepiness” around the eyes
- Sun damage
- Overall skin texture and tone
- Superficial scarring
Chemical peels are one of the original anti-aging treatments. They help to reduce sun damage and generally “freshen” the skin. Peels work best when done regularly.
- Glycolic acid peels are superficial peels that have minimal down time. They cause some light flaking and redness that typically resolves within 24-48 hours.
- Retinol Peels are medium depth peels that begin peeling 5-7 days afterwards lasting for 2-3 days. These work well for improvement of sun damage.